Headlines‎ > ‎

Student Forms

Please read and fill out all forms correctly.  Click on the student form that is needed and print out the form.  Bring the form to the main office.  Please remember to have a parent/guardian signature on the forms that require this information.
  • Student Medication Form
  • Medication needs to be in the original labeled container and a prescription for an inhaler must obtain an additional release form from the school nurse.
  • Yearbook Order Form
  • Seniors must be photographed by Wilhelm Photography of Northumberland (free of charge) in order to be pictured in the senior sections.
  • Student Parking Pass Form
  • If you plan on driving to school, you will need to fill out the parking pass form to purchase an automobile tag.