Alumni Wall of Distinction
Shikellamy Alumni Wall of Distinction
The purpose of the Alumni Wall of Distinction is to provide recognition to Shikellamy High School graduates that have achieved a high level of prominence in their personal and professional lives and represent a positive role model for Shikellamy HS students.
Criteria for Nomination–
Any Shikellamy HS graduate that has distinguished themselves on the local, state, national, or international level.
All nominees must have conducted themselves in a manner to reflect honorably on themselves and Shikellamy High School and possess exemplary qualities of character and standards of comportment.
This award can be given in the following areas:
- Finance/Economic Development
- Law/Criminal Justice
Nominees must have graduated from Shikellamy at least 10 years prior to the year of nomination.
Recognition can be awarded to posthumous nominees
Alumni Wall of Distinction Committee
- A AWDC will be made up of a Board Member, HS Administration, District Administration, HS teacher, and a Community member.
- All nominations must be made in writing or submitted electronically on an official nomination form.
- Forms are available at all school buildings, district administrative office, and on our HS website at shikbraves.org/schools/shikellamy-high-school/
- Nominations will be accepted from January 1st until September 30th every year.
- All nominations will be reviewed by the committee. Only those who are selected to be a Graduate of Distinction will be notified by September 1st. All nominations will be kept on file and reviewed each year with current nominations.